Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome to my blog

It's been some time since I started thinking of starting a blog of my own, finally my dream has been realized and this will be the start of an exciting journey of sharing. Hope that this blog will in one way or another be a blessing to the readers. To my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, let us continue to encourage and spur each other on to greater heights for God. To my fellow friends in the running world, thanks for staying firm in your interest and passion in running. This is because the world needs more healthy people like us to be an example, showing the rest of the world just how important it is to live an active and healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly. Running is one of the best form of exercises available.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment